YOUR 2017 GYM NECESSETIES
Accessories you never knew you needed until now, and gym bag must-haves I now couldn't live without! 2017 is the time for a fresh gym wardrobe and a kick start of new motivation for all of us, and i'm working with a new trainer in a new gym to keep me dedicated. After training at my previous gym for around 5 years with little guidance I needed a change of scenery, a tailored programme and someone to keep me focused when I was slacking! I will also be having my nutrition, moods and sleep monitored to improve my overall wellness.
1. The Super Elixir by WelleCo £96.00 - I have been taking this greens supplement for two months now and I am already starting to see improvements in my complexion, my digestive system and my energy levels. At £96.00 this supplement does break the bank slightly, however the price you pay is for an incredible gluten and dairy free supplement with no hidden nasties in a beautiful ceramic caddy. My advice would be to purchase the Super Elixir refill pack first, and buy your caddy when WelleCo have it discounted - sometimes up to 50% off!
2. Trainers by APL (Athletic Propulsion Labs) £130.00/£140.00 - if you haven't heard about them already, meet the new 'it' trainer. Worn by fitness and style beauties like Kourtney Kardashian APL's range of Techloom Phantom designs are the minimalist gym-goer's go to choice. The perfect combination of luxury and athleisure for looking smart in and out of the gym!
3. Asos Evil Twin swimsuit £48.00 - so many people overlook the fact that the perfect swimsuit is also a necessary investment for your wardrobe. Over the past year I have built up a collection of slightly more expensive, neutral toned swimsuits that will take me from the swimming pool at the gym to a luxurious spa day, and Evil Twin has become my favourite brand. (Don't tell your friends about them as they sell out of their beautiful pieces so fast - it's our secret!)
4. Comme Des Garcons socks £18.00 - I used to laugh at my boyfriend when he would ask for fresh white Nike socks for EVERY Christmas and Birthday (he has the most ridiculous amount of pairs I have ever seen) however I have come to realise that nothing feels better than a super soft pair of new socks. Also for the gym I would recommend Nike's new Dri-FIT socks £10.00.
5. Byredo Gypsy Water body wash £32.00 and Blanche hair perfume £40.00 - ever since I discovered Byredo perfumes their Gypsy Water products have become my signature scent. And after a hot, sweaty gym workout the best reward is a hot shower with your favourite luxurious scent, and finished with designer Ben Gorham's innovative hair perfume. I have also noticed these products seem to last forever! So don't be put off by the price tag and invest in the products that you're using on your body, you deserve it!